BEST QUALITY TREADMILLS, AND GET THE BODY YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED.
14 day Guarantee
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Walking or running on a treadmill is an excellent source of exercise that puts less stress on the body than walking or running on a flat surface outdoors.
Treadmills also offer the option for careful heart rate and blood pressure monitoring for patients suffering from those issues. This information helps patients determine how much exercise they handle and when to stop.
- DIAGNOSIS THE HEART. Treadmills are very useful in the diagnosis of heart disease, coronary artery blockages, and other cardiac issues. The body may not show symptoms of heart disease or blockage until it is put under stress, and using a treadmill is an effective way to put a body under stress while closely monitoring the patient’s vital signs. Treadmill tests are often performed on patients who are not currently experiencing symptoms of heart problems, but show risk factors such as high cholesterol.REMEMBER, EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIFE. Regular aerobic exercise, such as a treadmill workout regimen, improves blood circulation in the body and helps to lower blood pressure by strengthening the heart. Aerobic exercise also helps to protect against blood vessel disease and heart disease by lowering low density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol) and raising levels of high density lipoprotein (good cholesterol). Anyone with heart issues should talk to their doctor before starting any exercise program to ensure that they don’t put too much stress on their body or interfere with their medications.
- Weight Loss: The next reason as to why running on a treadmill is great is because it can help you lose weight pretty quickly. Running on a treadmill can easily burn away 100 calories for every mile that you run. Thus if you run 6 miles in one hour you can burn 600 calories; that’s a lot. You can burn even more calories if you run at full speed and add a serious level of intensity to your workout. Running is actually better for weight loss than other aerobic exercises such as cycling so that’s definitely another plus.
- You Are In Control: Something else that will really benefit you if you choose to run on a treadmill is the fact that you are completely in control. Depending on your fitness level you may want to have a light workout or you might be an experienced runner wanting an intense workout. The point is that on a treadmill you can control all of the aspects to suit your fitness level to a tee.You are in control of the warm up and cool down, the speed and incline, and even how much energy you expend on a certain amount of time. It’s great for people of all fitness levels because you can customize the workout to your liking. Even if you are a beginner you can make a treadmill work for you; you won’t be a beginner forever!Plus most treadmills also come with programmable capabilities so you can customize your run down to the exact minute, kilometer, and speed too. The best part is that you get to see what your fitness level is and how hard you are pushing your body. This thanks to the fitness trackers and heart rate monitors that many models now come with, items which are great for seeing the progress you make over a certain period of time.
- Heart Health: Perhaps one of the biggest benefits that come along with running on a regular basis is that it is great for your cardiovascular health, or in other words the health of your heart. For one, regular aerobic exercise helps to increase the strength of your heart and the circulation of blood in your body. More circulation actually means that your muscles get more oxygen, thus being able to work harder for longer and getting more results from every run too.A stronger heart also means lowering your blood pressure, something which is essential for sufferers of high blood pressure. This can go a long way in preventing heart disease and the risk of suffering something like a heart attack. Another heart benefit you get from running on a treadmill is that it decreases bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol. This helps to combat heart and blood vessel disease by keeping your arteries clear of fatty blockages. On a side note, most treadmills come with a heart rate monitor which lets you keep a close eye on your heart rate, something which is useful if you are concerned with your heart health.
- Treadmills Are Convenient, Safe, And Private: Another really big benefit that comes along with running on a treadmill is that it is very convenient. You don’t have to go anywhere to run on it. You don’t need to go to the gym to exercise and you don’t have to run on the road either. It’s really convenient to own a treadmill because you can easily work out at any time of the day and you can even watch TV while you do it.Running on a treadmill is much safer than running outdoors. It’s a lot safer because you don’t run the risk of being hit by a car while running on the sidewalk or road, something which is a pretty big problem during the night time. This is especially true for women who are vulnerable to harassment when they are running alone. Plus running at home on your own treadmill is private which is great if you don’t like people watching you while you work out.
- HAVE THE ABILITY TO RUN, NO MATTER THE WEATHER.Imagine being in your cozy, warm house and looking out the window. The wind is strong and cold, and the sidewalks are icy. Would you still lace up your running shoes and go for your daily run? More likely than not, you’ll opt to stay home and sit in front of the fireplace rather than risk injury and illness by braving the adverse weather.Having a treadmill allows you to keep up with your exercise regimen, no matter how bad the weather is outside. And cold weather isn’t all runners have to be wary of – running in hot weather also poses dangers, such as dehydration, heat exhaustion, and heat stroke.
- It has MP3 connector with a loud in built speaker For music while running on the treadmill
- It is an electric fat burner treadmill.
- It works with a body massaging machine
- It can be folded after use in order to occupy less space.
- Computer display: Calories,time,speed,heart monitorHigh-idelity stereo acoustics
- Controller: Noiseless PWM controller
- User’s Weight: 60-220kg Max.
WE HELP WITH INSTALLATION, AND OFFER FREE MAINTENANCE FOR ONE YEAR. THIS MEANS THAT IF YOUR MACHINE DEVELOPS ANY FAULT, WE’LL FIX IT FREE OF CHARGE, AND ONCE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, WE’LL DELIVER TO YOUR DOORSTEP AND HELP YOU TO SET IT UP BEFORE WE ASK FOR PAYMENT.
NATIONWIDE PAYMENT ON DELIVERY.
AVAILABLE ON 10% DISCOUNT TODAY.
PRICES, HORSE POWER AND MAXIMUM WEIGHT
PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS/MAXIMUM WEIGHT.
2.0 HORSE POWER. N300,000. Maximum Weight is 80-150KG.
2.5 HORSE POWER. N370,000. Maximum Weight IS 120-180KG.
4 Horse Power Commercial @ 650,000
6 Horse Power Commercial @ 900,000. Maximum weight IS 80-280KG.
8 Horse Power Commercial @ 1,500,000
PLEASE DON’T FILL THE FORM BELOW IF YOUR MONEY IS READILY AVAILABLE.
FILL THE FORM IF MONEY IS AVAILABLE AND YOU ARE READY TO PICK IT UP.
CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP: +234 8096061598
Fill the form below to place your order
Copyright 2020, Exclusiveshop24- Disclaimer